Advanced Endodontics, P.C. Privacy Notice
Effective date: August 1, 2019
Maria Concepcion, DMD, Advanced Endodontics, P.C. operates the https://concepcionendo.com website.
We use your data to provide and improve the website. By using our website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection & Use
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Collecting this data helps us to understand what you are looking for from our dental practice and website, and to improve our products and services.
Types of Data Collected
When you complete our online contact form, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Your name
- Your contact information, e.g., email address, phone number, etc.
- Other written information related to your inquiry that you provide
Use of Data
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve our products and services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
WE WILL NEVER SELL OR DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Transfer of Data
Your information, including personal data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Advanced Endodontics, P.C. may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Advanced Endodontics, P.C.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the website
- To protect the personal safety of users of the website
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service Partners
We employ third party entities to facilitate our website service, to host the website on our behalf, to perform website-related services. These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We use the following third-party service providers to process and store your data:
- Siteground, which hosts this website.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to delete it.
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the contact info given below:
- Opt out of any future contacts from us
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 610.644.8899
- Postal Mail: Maria Concepcion, D.M.D., 250 West Lancaster Ave., Paoli, PA 19301
Maria Concepcion, D.M.D
250 W. Lancaster Ave.
Paoli, PA 19301
|Monday:||8am - 5pm|
|Tuesday:||8am - 5pm|
|Wednesday:||8am - 5pm|
|Thursday:||8am - 5pm|
|Friday:||8am - 5pm|