Our office always welcomes new patients. During your appointment, we’ll focus on diagnosing the issue and understanding your dental concerns.
We request that, if possible, you have any records from your dentist forwarded to our office prior to your appointment. Our staff is happy to help you make that happen.
Please assist us by bringing the following information to your appointment:
- Completed forms available on our New Patient Forms page, if you have had the chance to download and complete them. If not, please arrive about 15 minutes early to fill them out.
- Your dental insurance information, if applicable
- A complete list of your current medications – both prescription and over-the-counter
What to expect at your first appointment:
- We take digital x-rays to assist in evaluating the dental issue
- We conduct a detailed oral exam
- We discuss your your chief complaint at length
- We provide a diagnosis of the problem and explain our treatment plan for any work that may need to be done
- Depending on the severity of the issue and your consent, we will either perform the endodontal treatment during the current visit or schedule it for as soon as possible.
Cancellations & Rescheduling
We know emergencies, sickness and schedule changes occur. Please understand that when you make an appointment to visit our office, we have set aside time and staff for you. Therefore, we request a minimum 24-hour notice to cancel or change an appointment. A cancellation fee may be assessed for last minute cancellations.
In the event of inclement weather, our office will contact you if we are closing. No cancellation fees will be assessed. Please note, we will make every effort to keep your appointment, so do not assume our office is closed. If you have any questions, please call ahead.
Maria Concepcion, D.M.D
250 W. Lancaster Ave.
Paoli, PA 19301
|Monday:||8am - 5pm|
|Tuesday:||8am - 5pm|
|Wednesday:||8am - 5pm|
|Thursday:||8am - 5pm|
|Friday:||8am - 5pm|